Wednesday 18 January 2017

Audience Response


My peers and target audience has given me some constructive feedback on my first version of my short film introduction.

The main improvement mentioned was to add individual close ups of the characters to introduce them.

Other improvements included;
  • making the last shot fit more smoothly to the colour theme.
  • hint more towards the storyline to intrigue the audience
  • for the music, it was described as too slow and boring to start off a film
Following this feedback, I will;

  • add in close up shots of the main characters individually, adding their names and characters also
  • create a consistent colour theme for the introduction; black and white or colour
  • I will include a clip of a bruise to hint to the audience this is going to introduce an abusive story.
  • I will experiment further with my music choice; modern, old fashioned, pop, instrumental etc. 
I will post version 2 on my blog soon! 



No comments:

Post a Comment