I will be collecting audience responses for my current version of my film.
Tuesday, 24 January 2017
|Actors names added following a common theme of having the surname in bold to make them easier to recognise to the fan base.|
|I added the footer which is a common convention within film posters. This gives the audience information about the film addressing the director, producer, etc.|
|poster so far|
Wednesday, 18 January 2017
My peers and target audience has given me some constructive feedback on my first version of my short film introduction.
The main improvement mentioned was to add individual close ups of the characters to introduce them.
Other improvements included;
- making the last shot fit more smoothly to the colour theme.
- hint more towards the storyline to intrigue the audience
- for the music, it was described as too slow and boring to start off a film
Following this feedback, I will;
- add in close up shots of the main characters individually, adding their names and characters also
- create a consistent colour theme for the introduction; black and white or colour
- I will include a clip of a bruise to hint to the audience this is going to introduce an abusive story.
- I will experiment further with my music choice; modern, old fashioned, pop, instrumental etc.
I will post version 2 on my blog soon!
Monday, 9 January 2017
this scene shows the couple within the early stages, happy.
the next few shots show the happy couple at the beginning of the relationship watching TV together
|Medium close up|
|over the shoulder|
|medium long shot|
this shot shows the beginning of an argument. I positioned them far apart compared to the other scenes to show their distance growing between the couple.